Affairs Pertaining to Division of National Education
Education Reform Policies-an impetus for the modernization of education:
Increase the number of schools in the community and help make the school a part of the community.
In order to move forward with the implementation of elaborate plans for community elementary and junior high schools in this city, as well as controlling the number of classes in elementary schools, there must be an increase in community elementary schools and an equal distribution of community educational resources.
- The Management of School Equipment and Construction on School Premises
Work in cooperation with public inspectors and improve on the assistance given to and supervision of construction being done on school premises. Assist in the pushing forward of procedures to simplify the general administration of school affairs.
- Macroscopic Plans for Schools and Large-scale Construction
Design macroscopic uniform plans for newly established schools and those undergoing large-scale construction; all schools should eventually display these new characteristics.
- Encourage the Founding of Private Schools; Practical Management of Parent/Teacher Conferences
Encourage the establishment of private schools, which in turn would lessen the financial burdens of the city government; parent/teacher conferences should be made open to all and democratic.
- The Management of Affairs Pertaining to Natural Disaster Examinations and Repairs
Supervise the handling of accidents and related incidents, as well as all safety repairs done on school premises.
- Lowering the Number of Students in a Class Year-by-Year
In cooperation with the ministry of education's policy, the number of students in a elementary or middle school classroom should be lowered every year in an effort to reach the goal of 35 students per class.
- The Demarcation of School Districts
The regulation of school districts should adhere to the following principles:
- Transportation safety.
- The convenience level of getting to school and returning home.
- The full utilization of educational resources.
- The present condition of the development of the community, as well as its trends.