::: | Home | sitemap |
Affairs Pertaining to Division of School Administration
Education Reform Policies-an impetus for the modernization of education:
- Push forward with the "Educational Innovations of 1-9 Educational Curriculums" policy.
- Move forward with the implementation of the city's comprehensive elementary English education program, and promote instruction quality through the cooperation of local and foreign teachers.
- Assist each school in establishing teacher's association and it's operation.
- Organize a committee for the selection of school principals, and then, following democratic proceedings, select and engage the services of a principal.
- Establish an education discussion committee. This committee should be comprised of academic professionals, community figures, educators, family members and education administrators; its purpose is to provide consultation and deliberation on city policy.
- Decide on the appropriate number of school board members for all national junior high and elementary schools, as well as expand all democratic channels of participation within the school campus.
Implementing Measures for the Development of National Education in an Effort to Raise the Quality of Education
- Improve the quality of student counseling, establish seven large educational resource center schools (manage the related research and provide teaching materials and resources to other schools), assist in the development of students, and lessen the number of school dropouts.
- Improve the professional development of junior high school students by means of occupational counseling and vocational education.
- At Hsiang Shan Senior High, Nan Hua, Kuang Hua, Pei Ying, and Nei Hu junior high schools, establish resource-style intermediate classes to provide a diverse curriculum and assistance in finding a suitable path of studies.
- Conduct potential development activities for middle school students; academic fairs should be held for all the elementary and junior high schools in the city at the beginning of March of every year.
- Make advancements in the "three-in-one" (education, training, counseling) experimental program in all elementary and junior high schools in the nation.
- Strengthen schoolyard safety and emergency situation education, as well as the handling of emergency announcements on school grounds.
- Make sure students are aware of the of the diversity in the senior high school school-entrance program; assist in creating special characteristics at all municipal junior high schools.
Copyright (C) 2008 Hsinchu City Education Department All rights reserved.
Best viewed with IE 5.0 or higher with 1024 x 768 resolution
Address:No. 120 Zhongzheng Road, Hsinchu City, 30051, Taiwan, ROC